- 100% wool fabric woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- Four season weight
- Soft shoulder
- 2 button closure
- Flap pockets and welted chest pocket
- Side vents
- Half canvassed and fully lined
- 5 interior pockets (1 hidden)
- Modern tailored fit. Learn more about our jackets and sizing and be sure to check out our measurement chart to help you choose the best size.
About the fabric mill: VBC traces its roots to 1663, when a "saia grisa" (grey wool) was delivered to the Duke of Savoy. A family-owned business for 15 generations, VBC is known as royalty in the cloth world. Their books today present a pleasant combination of modern luxury and old-world artistry.