- 95% wool/5% silk fabric woven in Italy by Ermenegildo Zegna
- Four season weight
- Soft shoulder
- 2 button closure
- Flap pockets with welted chest pocket
- Side vents
- Half canvassed and fully lined
- 5 interior pockets (1 hidden)
- Modern tailored fit. Learn more about our jackets and sizing and be sure to check out our measurement chart to help you choose the best size.
About the fabric mill: Lanificio Ermenegildo Zegna is the backbone of quite possibly the world's most famous fashion house. Since 1910, their wool mill links the past, present, and future of the Zegna Group. By applying modern technology to the processes from raw material to finishing, Zegna is a pioneer in construction methods, leading to softer, lighter, and more functional luxury fabrics.